As every Chicago resident knows the Windy City is subjected to much more than wind. Heavy rains and snows often blanket the area in summer and winter which can result in damaged roofs, minor and major flooding and a whole host of problems that subject homes to water damage. In addition, problems, even temporary problems with water hoses and pipes can result in water damage in your home. Responding quickly to any type of residential or commercial flooding can limit the amount of damage your home suffers and save you thousands of dollars. Having a profession water damage repair service to help you in your emergency is essential in dealing with water damage.
How Rug Cleaning Chicago Can Help
We here at Rug Cleaning Chicago have a team of water damage repair technicians who stand ready and willing to help you with with your water emergency. Our team is on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week including holidays, because we know that flooding emergencies don’t just occur Monday through Fridays or during banking hours. And since water emergencies don’t take holidays, neither do we when you need our help.
Our water damage repair technicians have everything necessary to remove standing water from your home, and complete temporary repairs to protect your home from further water damage.
- Extraction Equipment- Our powerful extraction equipment will remove any standing water in your home quickly and efficiently, preventing that water from continuing to soak into your floors, walls or carpeting. We even have a special water finding tool, that will find those spots of water that are easily missed.
- Dehumidifiers- Once the standing water is removed we then use our dehumidifiers and fans to quickly dry up the excess moisture in your home. The quicker we remove this excess moisture the better chance you have of preventing bacteria from spreading and mold and mildew from growing.
- Temporary Solutions- Whenever and wherever possible our water damage repair crew will provide temporary solutions to keep even more water from entering your home, such as covering your roof, to stop those leaks. The more water we can keep out of your home, the less damage your home will suffer.
- Water Damage Clean-up- We can also do some major water damage clean-up such as cleaning and disinfecting carpeting, rugs and upholstery. Sanitizing and providing mold and mildew treatment, and other repairs designed to save you money and restore your home to that pre-flooded condition.
Types of Water Damage We Deal With
We are ready to deal with any emergency large or small that can result to water damage to your property. Our services include dealing with:
- Broken water mains
- Leaking roofs or basements
- Storm drain protocol breaches
- Broken fish tanks
- Overflowing or exploding toilets
- Pipe and hose leaks from household appliances
- Basement or crawlspace leaks
- RV water damage
If you have a water damage emergency and need help please feel free to call us at 312-444-0082 and we will be more than happy to help you with your water emergency.